Sydney Street, CO7
End of Terrace
- END TERRACE PROPERTY IN TOWN CENTRE POSITION WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- IN NEED OF IMPROVEMENT & MODERNISATION
- LOUNGE 11'6" X 11'1"
- DINING ROOM 11'5" X 11'2"
- KITCHEN 10'6" X 5'7"
- BATHROOM 6'11" X 6'2"
- BEDROOM 1. 14'9" X 11' * BEDROOM 2. 14' X 5'10" * BEDROOM 3. 8'8" X 8'5"
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- REAR GARDEN
LOUNGE 11'6" x 11'1" with UPVC double glazed window and door. Double radiator with thermostatic valve.
LOBBY with stairs to 1st floor. Thermostat control. Door to -
DINING ROOM 11'5" x 11'2" Double radiator with thermostatic valve. Understairs storage cupboard with gas and electric meters. Glazed door to lobby with ½ glazed door to rear garden.
KITCHEN 10'6" x 5'7" Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed window. Fitted worksurfaces, tiled over with inset 1 ½ sink drainer. Inset gas hob with under counter oven and extractor over. Range of base unit cupboards and drawers with matching eye level wall cabinets. Vaillant wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating. Door to -
BATHROOM 6'11" x 6'2" with tiled floor and walls. Suite of panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and W.C. Radiator with thermostatic valve. Fitted shelving. UPVC double glazed window.
LANDING with trap to roof space.
BEDROOM 1. 14'9" x 11' with 2 UPVC double glazed windows. Double radiator with thermostatic valve.
BEDROOM 2. 14' x 5'10" with UPVC double glazed window. Radiator with thermostatic valve.
BEDROOM 3. 8'8" x 8'5" with UPVC double glazed window. Radiator with thermostatic valve.
Rear garden 40 ft max. narrowing to 25'10" x 14 ft.
All main services are connected.
Council Tax Band B.
By appointment through LUCAS ESTATE AGENTS.
Sydney Street, CO7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alresford (Essex) Station3.3 miles
- Great Bentley Station3.4 miles
- Wivenhoe Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Lucas Estate Agents is the original local independent estate agents based in the sought after small town of Brightlingsea.
The business was started by Ronald Lucas, from somewhat humble beginnings in converted wooden outbuildings in Thomas Street, at the back of a High Street tailors shop started by his father, Arthur. It was an enterprising step by the then young Ronald Lucas.
In May 1937, the business was moved to the then newly built shop in Victoria Place. It is a fantastic pr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 654987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lucas Estate Agents, Brightlingsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.