West End, Woking, GU24
- Approximately 535m from Gordons School
- Walking Distance to Holy Trinity School
- Close to Shops
- Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage
- En Suite to Master
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Large Conservatory
- Within Easy Reach of M3 and Brookwood Mainline Station
Accommodation includes two double bedrooms with the master enjoying the use of a range of built in wardrobes and en suite shower room. The family bathroom has been fitted with a modern three piece suite that includes a wash hand basin with vanity unit, w/c and double ended bath. Stylish floor and wall tiles complete the room.
The modified kitchen is larger than average for this style of property and has been fitted with an extensive range of high gloss base and eye level units with space for appliances and a range cooker. This opens into an impressive conservatory that runs across the rear of the property and currently enjoys use as a dining room/living area making this an ideal space for entertaining. Completing the accommodation offered is the lounge which is accessed via sliding doors from the conservatory or an internal door.
Outside is a well maintained rear garden that offers privacy and seclusion and enjoys sunshine throughout the day. This comes mainly laid to lawn with a spacious decking area that provides the ideal space to relax or entertain. Space to the side of the property provides the opportunity to extend STPP.
To the front of the property is another well maintained lawn and driveway that provides off street parking, in addition to a detached garage. Viewings are highly recommended.
Location West End village is conveniently located for access to Junction 3 of the M3 which in turn gives access to both Heathrow and Gatwick international airports. Education is well catered for with two excellent schools, the highly regarded Gordons School and Holy Trinity primary school. The Gosden Parade provides a good range of shops to include a news agents, butchers, hairdressers and coffee shop. Local dining is also excellent with the Inn At West End directly in the village whilst local Chobham village also offers several similar pub/restaurants. Brookwood station is approximately 2.3 miles with a regular direct service to Waterloo.
West End, Woking, GU24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brookwood Station2.6 miles
- Bagshot Station2.7 miles
- Sunningdale Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Partner Andrew White leads the team at Seymours Independent Agents in Knaphill. Andrew has worked for over 15 years in the local area giving you experience and knowledge in taking care of your home buying and selling needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KNA210026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Knaphill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.