Brook Hall Road, Boxford
- Wonderful detached family home
- Plot size of 0.4 aces (sts)
- Extended living accommodation
- Four double bedrooms
- Living room with wood burner
- 27ft Kitchen/dining room
- Useful home office
- Additional sitting room/games/office
- Bathroom, En suite & WC
- Garage and plenty of parking
About The Property - An impressive and immaculately presented 4 bedroom detached family home offering very impressive and extended living space, along with a plot of about 0.4 of an acre (sts) and plenty of parking. The property occupies a prime position at the entrance to the road on the outskirts of this popular Suffolk village and just a short walk away to the village centre, pubs and local primary school. The accommodation offers generous light and bright living space to include a lovely large reception hall, 27ft kitchen/dining room, an open plan living room with a multi fuel wood burner, utility room, WC, a useful home office and an additional sitting room which could easily double up as a spare bedroom or games room. Upstairs there is a decent sized landing with a partially boarded loft space and ladder along with four bedrooms all of which are double in size, with the principal bedroom having "Juliet doors overlooking the garden and its own en suite shower room. There is also a modern family bathroom suite.
Outside The House - Wonderful gardens of about 0.4 of an acre (sts) surround the property. They are mainly lawned with various established trees and shrubs and include a small stream running through the garden, paved patio terrace to the rear of the property and a raised timber decking to the side. The gardens extend around to the side of the property where there is further potential for parking and maybe a motorhome or similar. To the front there is a formal lawned area with a driveway to both sides and a garage.
Useful Info - We understand that the property has all main services connected except for gas, the heating is oil fired via radiators (not tested). The owners do use a calor gas bottle to cook on the gas hob in the kitchen. The current council tax band is E and the post code is CO10 5HS. The owners also advise us that the property is capable of connecting to fibre internet with potential 1 GB download speed and that property benefits from cavity wall insulation.
Brook Hall Road, Boxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bures Station5.7 miles
About the agent
MULTI AWARD WINNING LOCAL ESTATE AGENTS, BEST ESTATE AGENT GUIDE 2021 GOLD WINNER,
BRITISH PROPERTY AWARDS GOLD WINNER 2019 & 2021:
RATED EXCEPTIONAL & within TOP 5% of Estate Agents in the country - -
LOCAL independent FAMILY business -
AMAZING Five Star rated customer service - FANTASTIC marketing - BRILLIANT & unique VIDEO tours - FEE'S at just 0.99% plus vat (min £1495) - I
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31226629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hizzy, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.