82 Downsview, Sandown, PO36 9NY
- On street/resident parking
A lovely three bedroom semi-detached house, with a parking space included. This excellent property is bigger than you would expect, featuring two double bedrooms and a smaller single bedroom it also has a modern family bathroom as well as a downstairs toilet. The kitchen is fairly new and the living area has plenty of room while still keeping a cosy feel. The garden is a good size that leads out to your own car parking space. A brilliant add on to this property is the loft extensions that gives you plenty of room for storage.
The property is located in the seaside town of Sandown, on the South East coast of the Isle of Wight. Just a 10 minute walk down the road you will find Sandown train station that has connections all across the island on the Island Line. In the other direction a 10 minute walk will take you directly onto the high street where you will find a range of shops, supermarkets, lovely seaside restaurants and bars and of course the beach. Sandown Beach is perfect for winter walks and relaxing on the sand in the summer.
Sandown is the perfect area with plenty of places to visit and activities to choose from
- Shanklin and Sandown Golf Club
- Red Squirrel Trail
- Holiday Parks
- Isle of Wight Airport
- Interactive Museum - Dinosaur Isle
- Wild heart Animal Sanctuary
- Sandown Meadows nature reserve
There are also a range of Primary and Secondary schools just a walk away from the property or a short drive.
Min Share %: 40%
Min Share Price: £74,000
Service Charge: £39.38
Lease: 108 years
82 Downsview, Sandown, PO36 9NY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandown Station0.3 miles
- Lake Station1.1 miles
- Brading Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Looking to buy a new home?
The Complete Moves team has over 40 years combined experience in the residential property sales sector.
We are here to help you find a new home that is both affordable to you and meets with your needs.
We will guide you through the process of buying a new home from start to finish; And can put you in touch with independent mortgage brokers who can work out with you what you can comfortably afford and help you to arrange a mortgage and solic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KS-11832-2-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete Moves Sales, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.