Veliko Turnovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
1,292 sq. ft.
(120 sq. m.)
- 120 sq.m. of living space
- 2 bedrooms in the main house
- 2 self-contained apartments in the same plot of land
- Renovated and ready to move into
- Only 20 min to Veliko Tarnovo
- Huge terrace
- Views towards the mountains
- Large and well developed village
- 70 000 Euros all inclusive price!
The main house is built on two floors and offers around 120 sq.m. of living space. On the ground floor there is a kitchen with large living room, steps to the first floor. A 2 steps down lead to a summer lounge and there is a door to the covered seating area. The house has been made over with new floor tiles in the spacious open plan kitchen,diner,lounge. All decorated throughout. On the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms, a nice hallway with storage shelves and a bathroom comprising of a toilet, hand basin and bath with shower above. One of the bedrooms has fully fitted built in wardrobe. The terrace is huge and has lovely views towards the mountains and looks over fields and pure nature!
The house boasts of: double glazed windows and doors, central heating, fitted kitchen, large open plan ground floor, huge lounge/entertainment room, bathroom, cloakroom, covered outdoor seating area, fitted alarm system, edge of the village!
In the same plot of land are built two self-contained apartments that could be used as holiday lettings bringing in an income. The previous owners ran the place as a guest house.
Various other outbuildings in the garden that could be converted to garages or even extra guest rooms if you wish.
The village has plenty of history with a huge roman settlement just down the road perfect for your guesthouse. A couple of shops and a nice park in the centre of the village. Plenty of lovely walks around and lots of birds of prey to watch from the terrace.
Distances: 24 km to Veliko Tarnovo, 239 km to Varna, 246 km top Sofia, 66 km to Gabrovo, 45 km to Dryanovo, 18 km to Polski Trambesh, 28 km to Pavlikeni, 40 km to Strazhitsa.
The asking price covers:
1. Price of the property.
2. Notary fees and Stamp Duty.
3. Company set up fees
4. All transferring fees.
5. Our agency commission.
6. Airport transfers and viewing trip mileage are included. However, if you do not purchase with our agency only fuel cost will be levied at the end of your time spent with us
7. Licensed translation of the new title deed for your property in Bulgaria.
8. Register the property after completion in tax department, water and electricity board on your behalf.
You don't have to pay anything on the top. No hidden fees.
FOR MORE PROPERTIES AVAILABLE IN BULGARIA PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBPAGE!
* Please note that our advertised GBP price is only valid for the day that we uploaded the property details and is for information only. In Bulgaria most property purchases are conducted in Euros. The actual EURO cost for this property is 70 000 Euros. For up to date sterling conversions please use a currency converter e.g.
Veliko Turnovo, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
NEAREST AIRPORTSDistances are straight line measurements
- Plovdiv(International)80.7 miles
About the agent
Bulgarian Properties 4 Sale was set up over four years ago with it’s English and Bulgarian staff giving you a wealth of experience and a personalised service with tailor made solutions for your property needs.
We offer a fully inclusive service to our clients and complete all the steps of your property purchase. We are proud to be able to claim that the price you see is the price you pay with no hidden extras to worry about. We do not offer any gimmicks just good honest advice, with a
This is a property advertisement provided and maintained by Bulgarian Properties For Sale, Elhovo (reference 2566) and does not constitute property particulars. Whilst we require advertisers to act with best practice and provide accurate information, we can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not verified any claims or statements or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities promoted. Rightmove does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, performance or suitability of any of the foregoing. We therefore accept no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. You must perform your own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase or invest in overseas property.