Greenway Lane, Bath
635 sq. ft.
(59 sq. m.)
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Private Courtyard Garden
- Detached Garage
- Panoramic Southerly Views
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
,, Bath & North East Somerset Council, Band D
Greenway Lane, Bath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.7 miles
- Oldfield Park Station1.0 miles
- Freshford Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Bower House Bath….
What we do… Bower House Bath are experts in their field and focus solely on property sales. We take the time to listen to our clients’ requirements to gain a thorough understanding of their needs so we can deliver positive outcomes.
Our approach… As an independent agent our approachable style and local knowledge, coupled with outstanding support, truly sets us apart. Our clients can rely on specialist advice, guidance and a serv
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 507_BHSE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bower House Bath Ltd, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.