Northchurch Road, Islington, London, N1
1,084 sq. ft.
(101 sq. m.)
- Boutique private development
- Elegant and spacious accommodation arranged over the 1st floor
- 2 double bedroom, 2 en-suite, 1 WC
- Stunning very large open plan reception/fitted kitchen
- Private South facing terrace overlooking Northchurch Road
- Secure gated building
- Lots of storage
- Close to Essex Road and Angel Stations, and Fashionable Upper Street
- 1,084 sq ft (100 sq m)
Top 3 things you love about your home
1. How spacious and homely the apartment is, the living room is huge! It means you can have lots of guests over or just have ample space for yourself and a growing family. Having two large bedrooms, both with en-suite bathroom's is super useful, as well as a separate guest wash room. It's also great to have a private South-facing balcony too, which overlooks Northchurch Road.
2. Well situated in a quiet conservation area and the apartment is accessed of Northchurch and located at the back of the building so it is very quiet and also benefits from views onto both the shared courtyard and Northchurch Road.
3. Great transport links at Essex Road (Northern City), Angel (Northern) or Highbury & Islington (Victoria/Overground) means easy access across London
Three things we love about the area.
1. De Beauvoir Deli & Cafe, De Beauvoir Arms and Trade on Essex Road. 10 minute walk to Upper Street. Tesco/Sainsburys on your doorstep.
2. Shoreditch Park and Shoreditch are close. Easy access to Regents Canal and Broadway Market/London Fields
3. Excellent transport links from the Essex Road bus stop (1min away).
1. Why are you selling? Moving abroad, no onward chain
2. What's the area like? A nice local community. Quiet and residential.
3. What is parking like? Parking in the gate for 1-2 days if needed. Parking at Tesco over the road. There's a building next door with ample parking space - a previous tenant of mine paid a small fee to use that space.
4. Is there bike storage? Yes have space in a locked cupboard downstairs.
5. How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? Northchurch Road is very quiet. The windows are quality double glazed so hardly ever hear anything.
6. I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? Works well - I WFH for months. Plenty of space for a computer/ desk.
7. What's the internet like? Very good - no issues. Recently installed fibre in the area
8. What's the boiler like? It's full electric, no boiler in the flat.
9. Are we able to do any work/extensions? Can change bathrooms/ kitchen etc if wanted.
Northchurch Road, Islington, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Essex Road Station0.3 miles
- Canonbury Station0.4 miles
- Highbury & Islington Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9pzdpqze_EAF_90000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.