Larksfield Avenue, Muscliff, Bournemouth
- A three bedroom semi-detached house in need of some modernisation situated in the popular Muscliff Area perfect for access to sought after primary and secondary schools, doctors surgery, Tesco E...
- Also convenient for bus stops (to town centre, Castlepoint shopping centre, JP Morgan/Chase, RB Hospital), Stour Valley Nature Reserve, Muscliffe Park and other green spaces, and travel routes f...
- Hallway, downstairs W.C., open plan lounge/diner, and conservatory on the ground floor.
- Three double bedrooms, landing and modern shower room (previously bathroom) on the first floor.
- Driveway parking, front garden area (potential extra parking), and South Westerly facing rear garden.
- Modern electric consumer unit, gas fired central heating (modern boiler), UPVC DG, and solar panels (providing income and lower bills). Vacant possession, no forward chain.
The accommodation offers hallway, downstairs W.C., open plan lounge/diner, and conservatory on the ground floor. Three double bedrooms, landing and modern shower room (previously bathroom) on the first floor.
The property also benefits from driveway parking, front garden area (potential extra parking), South Westerly facing rear garden, modern electric consumer unit, gas fired central heating (modern boiler), UPVC double glazing and solar panels (providing income and lower bills).
Vacant possession, no forward chain.
UPVC double glazed door with storm porch to:
9' 6'' x 8' 9'' (2.89m x 2.66m)
Smoke alarm, central heating thermostat, radiator, telephone paint, stairs to first floor (with stair lift currently – can be removed), understairs cupboard (providing storage, also housing electric consumer unit (installed 2014), electric meter, solar panel meter and telecom security box, light point), door to kitchen, door to:
Obscured window to front aspect, W.C., wash hand basin, mirror.
10' 1'' x 9' 6'' (3.07m x 2.89m)
Windows to side and rear aspects, range of eye and base level units, roll edged work surfaces, part tiled walls, one and a half bowl sink/drainer with mixer tap over, space for gas cooker with hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, Viessmann boiler serving the central heating and hot water systems, obscured door to side path, door to:
23' 11'' x 11' 11'' (7.28m x 3.63m)
12' 0'' x 11' 0'' (3.65m x 3.35m)
Stone and brick effect clad chimney breast, TV point, telephone point, patio doors to conservatory, opening to:
12' 0'' x 11' 0'' Plus Bay (3.65m x 3.35m)
Bay window with shutters to front aspect, TV point, telephone point, radiator, semi-partition with shelving.
12' 1'' x 11' 2'' (3.68m x 3.40m)
Sloping polycarbonate root, windows to side and rear aspects, power and light, radiator, tiled floor, patio doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing:
Hatch to loft, smoke alarm, radiator, obscured window to front aspect on half return, doors to accommodation.
11' 0'' x 9' 10'' plus wardrobe (3.35m x 2.99m)
Smoke alarm, window to front aspect with shutters, radiator, mirror fronted wardrobes (providing shelving, storage and hanging space).
11' 2'' x 9' 11'' plus wardrobe (3.40m x 3.02m)
Smoke alarm, window to rear aspect, telephone point, radiator, range of wardrobes (also housing hot water tank and incorporating overhead storage and dressing table).
9' 6'' x 8' 0'' plus wardrobe (2.89m x 2.44m)
Smoke alarm, window to rear aspect, radiator, telephone point, mirror fronted wardrobes (providing shelving, storage and hanging space).
6' 3'' x 6' 1'' (1.90m x 1.85m)
Obscured window to side aspect, part tiled walls, floating wash hand basin (with storage below and mirror, showing point and light over) W.C., double width shower tray with glazed shower screen and inset mixer shower over (with seat and grab rails), chrome ladder style towel radiator, extractor fan.
Front part laid to tarmac driveway, part laid to shingle (could be further off-road parking), enclosed by low level brick wall, path to front door. side gate and path further lead past kitchen door to rear garden.
Rear garden is laid to several patio areas, section laid to shingle, outside tap, pergola and shed for storage.
9' 6'' x 5' 9'' (2.89m x 1.75m)
Timber construction, window to front aspect, workbenches.
There are numerous cracks around the property which are longstanding. However, for security, the vendors spoke to their insurance company to investigate if there are any structural issues. This inspection has been carried out and their engineer has stated there is no evidence of recent or progressive subsidence damage to the property. We can supply this paperwork to all prospective purchasers.
We have also been supplied paperwork by the vendors which details a subsidence claim (1999) and subsequent remedial work relating to a defective rainwater gulley (works including remedial work to the house and a new soak away). A second subsidence claim (2007/2008) was also made and subsequent remedial work relating to a failed drain. This paperwork is also available for prospective purchasers to review. We also have a copy of the current insurance policy.
We are prepared to share all of the correspondence we have relating to these works with any prospective purchaser.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Larksfield Avenue, Muscliff, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station2.0 miles
- Pokesdown Station2.3 miles
- Branksome Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency... but evolved.
We're Estate Agents, but we don't 'sell' properties. It was only when we stopped 'selling' that we were able to develop our approach that consistently gets quick results, without compromising on price.
Instead, we build attraction to the property without selling falsities, hiding problems, avoiding questions or coercing people into paying more than they can afford.
Our entire philosophy is based on openness & complete honesty with all parties.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11278381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon & Co, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.