End of Terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Dual-aspect lounge/dining
- Re-fitted kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom
- Ground floor WC
- Low-maintenance rear garden
The front door opens into the welcoming entrance hall with cloakroom and the stairs to the first floor. Off the hall is the kitchen which has a range of fitted Shaker-style eye and base level units comprising an integrated double electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, space for dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. the kitchen leads into the conservatory with double doors that opens out into the garden. The dual-aspect lounge dining room enjoys a south-west aspect and provides ample space for a dining table and entertaining.
Upstairs there are two generous double-bedrooms, the main bedroom has built in wardrobes an is large enough to accomodate an en-suite shower room if desired. The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a bath with an Aqualisa thermostatic power shower over. There is also an airing cupboard on the landing and the loft hatch with a ladder for easy access to the loft space for storage.
The garden is designed for easy maintenance, landscaped with paving, flower beds and shrub borders, well stocked with a range of plants, it makes a great entertainment space in the summer months. Bordered by panel fencing, there is direct access into the garage and resident's parking.
Lower Edgeborough Road is situated in Guildford Town Centre, which offers an excellent range of shopping, social, recreational amenities and is well noted for its schools in both the private and state sectors. Communications are excellent with a fast and frequent rail service from Guildford to London Waterloo (in 38 minutes). The A3 links to the M25 motorway network and both Gatwick and Heathrow airports.
Energy Performance Certificates
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road Station0.3 miles
- Guildford Station1.0 miles
- Shalford Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Seymours Guildford office deals with property in Guildford and the surrounds, Onslow Village, Shalford, Bramley, Wonersh, Chilworth, Gomshall and Shere. Seymours is committed to providing clients with an exemplary level of service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GFD220031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.