Chobham Road, Frimley, Camberley, Hampshire, GU16
- No Onward Chain Complications
- Built by Dalley & Sons in 1955
- Sits on Impressive 0.2 of an Acre
- Garage with Electric Door and Block Paved Driveway For Four Vehicles
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Pantry
- Approximately 160ft Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to Desirable Schooling
- Double & Triple Glazed Windows
- Alarm Security System
This semi-detached family home, known as "Avalon" is available for the first time in 66 years and sits on an impressive plot of 0.2 of an acre. Built by Dalley & Sons in 1955, the property was extended in the 1960’s with a garage and again in the early 70’s by adding a fourth dual aspect bedroom over the garage, which the current sellers refer to as “The Den”.
The downstairs accommodation comprises a large entrance hallway with an abundance of storage, cloakroom, utility room, front aspect 14ft living room, formal dining room to the rear aspect and kitchen featuring a Pantry with concrete cold shelf. The kitchen provides side access to the walkway leading to the garage which benefits from an electric garage door. To the first floor, there are four bedrooms of which three are well proportionally sized double rooms. There is a three piece bathroom at the top of the landing featuring “Aqualisa” thermostatic shower mixer.
The secluded rear garden can be accessed via the walkway from the kitchen and is approximately 180ft in length with patio area adjacent to the house and laid to lawn with bulbs, shrubs and perennials. There is a fitted water and electrical supply midway up the garden, a large greenhouse, compost bins, leaf mould pens, outside workshop (10ft x 8ft), garden shed and summer house. While to the front of the garden there is a large lawn area with block paved driveway parking for up to four vehicles.
Further benefits include double and triple glazed windows in the living room and den, security alarm system, cavity wall insulation and gas central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators in all rooms. There's an audio feed to the kitchen from the living room, and a fully boarded loft with loft ladder for access.
The property is located within a short walk to the post office, Farm Road shops and a selection of desirable schooling which include Ravenscote Junior and Tomlinscote Secondary Schools. Camberley Heath and Pine Ridge Golf Clubs, Frimley High Street and train station as well as Frimley Park Hospital are all within close proximity.
Chobham Road, Frimley, Camberley, Hampshire, GU16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frimley Station1.0 miles
- Camberley Station1.3 miles
- Farnborough North Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Prospect Farnborough opened its doors in 2019 and has been wowing buyers, sellers, tenants, and landlords ever since with its highly successful open houses, excellent customer service and unmatched knowledge of the local area.
As well as selling and letting properties in Farnborough, we also offer an array of additional property services from our Farnborough office, including Prospect Surveyors and Valuers, Conveyancing, Financial Services, Land and Development, New Homes, Property Mana
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FNB220055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, Farnborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.