Gedling Grove, Arboretum
- Let available date:
- £1,550A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Brand new luxury student flat
- Ideally located for Tent Uni
- Open plan living/ kitchen/ diner
- 2 equal size double bedrooms
- Modern master bathroom
- Finished & furnished to a extremely high standard
- A very popular property
- Viewings highly recommended
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Gedling Grove, Arboretum
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High School Tram Stop0.1 miles
- The Forest Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Nottingham Trent University Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
City Lettings are a local, family run, independent firm, specialising in Residential Property Management and Letting in all areas of Nottingham.
As specialist letting agents we are fully focused on the properties and needs of both landlords and tenants and, unlike estate agents, our loyalties are not divided with sales and mortgages allowing us to focus on securing a fast and efficient rental.
Established in 2002 we have years of experience and offer a competitive fee structure wh
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102718003193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.