Harrowes Meade, Edgware, HA8
- 3 Bedroom, Bathroom Detached Family Home
- Stunning Open-Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Office/Bedroom 4
- Approx. 50ft Rear Garden
- 1,554 Sq Ft
The property comprises a bright entrance hallway, through lounge/dining room, office (could also be used as a fourth bedroom), d/s Wc, impressive and bright L shaped kitchen breakfast room. On the first floor there are two double dedrooms, larger than average single bedroom and impressive family bathroom. The garden measures approx. 50ft with patio and easy to maintain garden, with side passage to the front, with off street parking for several cars and a garage.
RECEPTION ROOM FRONT:
14' X 12’
13’1 X 12’
23'2 X 20’1
19’ X 8’3
14'5 X 7’
16’ X 9'1 (to front of fitted wardrobes)
14' X 11’9
9' X 7’
Reception Rooms: 3
Total Sq Ft: 1,554
Council Tax Band: Band G in Barnet
EPC Rating: D
Edgware Station: 1.1 Miles
Stanmore Station: 1.5 Miles
Harrowes Meade, Edgware, HA8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edgware Station0.8 miles
- Stanmore Station1.3 miles
- Mill Hill Broadway Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Petermans was founded in 1962 by Warner and Sydney Peterman. We are still a privately owned family business now run by Wendy Peterman and Howard Peterman. Over the years we have developed as a company providing a personal, efficient and honest approach to all our vendors, landlords, applicants and contractors.
Incredibly, about 9 million people live and work in London.
That's one reason why it's one of the most culturally diverse places on Earth - and alas, one of the most imperso
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EDG220001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petermans, Edgware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.