Copthorne Road, East Grinstead
- Guide Price - £800,000 - £850,000
- NO CHAIN
- A Detached Former Lodge
- Two Receptions Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Modern Ensuite Shower Room To Bedroom 1
- Modern Family Bathroom With Walk In Shower
- Detached Home Office/Summer House
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Extensive Driveway Parking & Garage
Guide Price - £800,000 - £850,000
A detached former lodge set in a sizeable plot of around 1/4 of an acre with both ample driveway parking to the front of the property and a large private garden to the rear.
Located within a short walk of Felbridge Primary School and in the catchment area of Imberhorne Secondary School.
The property is deceptively spacious and is well presented throughout having been refurbished by the current owners and still offers an opportunity for the next buyer to convert the large loft space into further bedrooms and bathrooms if needed.
The front door to the property gives you access to the enclosed porch with a further glazed door to the inner hall, which forms a dining hall with ample space for a large dining table and sideboard, along with space for a desk for a home study area.
From the dining hall, you have access to three of the bedrooms, the lounge, a door to the integral garage and a door to the kitchen.
The lounge is a great size with french doors to the garden, a feature bay window to the side of the property and ample space for large sofas and other lounge furniture.
Accessed from a small lobby from the dining hall, is the modern fitted kitchen with a large floor to ceiling window creating a live 'picture' of the rear garden.
The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of matching units with quartz worktops above and a central island providing a breakfast bar area with cupboards below and space for a wine cooler or low level fridge. There is an integrated dishwasher and space for a range style cooker with extractor above and space for an American style fridge/freezer.
From the kitchen you have access to a further inner lobby with coats hanging space and a built in cupboard and access to the main bedroom.
This bedroom has a range of built in wardrobes with matching drawer sections, french doors to the rear garden and a door to the ensuite.
The ensuite has a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Back off of the kitchen lobby is the modern family bathroom which has a large walk in shower cubicle, as well as a bath, wash hand basin and low flush WC. The floor is tiled and the walls are part tiled.
Outside the property has a large private rear garden which is great for entertaining friends and family. There is a raised fish pond beside the patio area which has a fully retractable awning for summer shade with steps up to the vast area of lawn with mature trees, shrubs and flower borders.
There is a detached summer house, that has now come into its own as a 'home office' with light, heat and power, as well wifi access, a tranquil place to work from with great garden views.
Continuing up the garden it begins to taper in at the top, where the clients have a bench to enjoy the views of the garden in full.
To the front of the property is the driveway behind wrought iron gates providing parking for several vehicles and access to the single integral garage with an up and over door with light and power, rear personal door to the garden and a useful loft space for storage.
The property is double glazed and has gas central heating.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Copthorne Road, East Grinstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station1.7 miles
- Dormans Station2.2 miles
- Lingfield Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the South East. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 272687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.