Westhays Close, Plymouth
- Three bedroom terraced house
- Located in the popular area of staddiscombe
- Well presented
- Kitchen/ diner
- low maintenance front garden
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Allocated parking
A well presented three bedroom terraced property in a quiet location in Staddiscombe. The property benefits; Modern bathroom, modern kitchen / diner. good sized lounge, low maintenance front garden, private enclosed rear garden and allocated parking.
Staddiscombe is a desirable area of plymstock in close proximity to the countryside as well as still being in in easy reach of the broadway in central Plymstock and to Plymouth City Centre. A short distance from the villages of Wembury and down Thomas, giving access to the coast with the lovely beaches of Wembury and Bovisand.
Enter the property through a door to the front aspect into the entrance hallway, there is a radiator, built in alarm system and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.38m )
The Lounge has a double glazed window to the front aspect. There is a radiator, telephone point and television point.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 7" max x 13' 8" max ( 5.97m max x 4.17m max )
The kitchen comprises; matching wall and base units with complimentary work surface over, sink with drainer unit, electric hob with extractor fan, oven and space for appliances. There is a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the first floor landing there are two storage cupboards.
Bedroom One 10' 9" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.28m max x 3.48m max )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a radiator and alcoves with storage rails.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 10' 1" ( 2.67m x 3.07m )
The second bedroom has a double glazed window to the front aspect, a radiator and storage alcoves.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 10' 9" max ( 2.18m x 3.28m max )
The third bedroom has double glazed window to the front aspect, a radiator and storage.
The modern bathroom comprises; wash hand basin, WC, bath with rainfall shower, extractor fan, heated towel rail and two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
To the rear of the property there is a enclosed private garden mostly laid to lawn with a decked area.
To the front of the is an area is a private enclose area laid to low maintenance astro turf.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Westhays Close, Plymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plymouth Station3.3 miles
- Devonport Station4.3 miles
- Dockyard Station4.6 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Plymstock for all your property needs
At Connells our team ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PLK305628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Plymstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.