St. Andrews Close, Alresford, CO7
- Fitted Kitchen with Bosch appliances & under-pelmet lighting
- Ceramic flooring to open-plan Kitchen/Breakfast area & Utility Room
- En-suite & fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- LED downlights to Kitchen, Bathroom & En-suite
- Private Study
- Contemporary Bathroom and En-suite fittings
- Feature bay windows
- Duel French doors to generous garden
- Double garage and private driveway
- NHBC 10 Year Buildmark Warranty
The Lincoln - Plot 4
As you enter the property, off of the welcoming reception you'll find a spacious living room running the entire length of the property with a bay window to the front elevation and French doors leading out into the generous private garden. Glazed double doors flow from the living room into the open-plan kitchen/breakfast area where a range of fitted units and Bosch appliances are included as standard. The specification is further enhanced with the inclusion of Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles, LED downlights and under-pelmet lighting. Another set of French doors lead to the garden whilst a separate utility provides further fitted units and outdoor access. The bay-windowed separate study offers the flexibility for home working, maybe a media/games room or perhaps just a place for private space - it's entirely up to you! Convenient under-stairs storage and a wc complete the ground floor accommodation whilst the dueled bay windows create an impressive front elevation.
Moving upstairs, you'll find four good sized double bedrooms, with the master benefitting from an en-suite shower and double-fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom also has a separate shower and boasts contemporary Roper Rhodes fittings. Both the en-suite and bathroom benefit from LED downlights. The central landing provides further storage and access to the loft.
Outside, there is a generous rear garden abutting a grass buffer zone, a double garage and a long private driveway for additional parking. The buffer zone wraps around The Alders and, a wildflower seeded open space to the entrance, further enhances bio-diversity and creates an exclusive gateway to this desirable new community.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 6.35m x 3.36m
- Living Room/Dining 6.77m x 3.65m
- Study 3.44m x 1.89m
- Master Bedroom: 4.07m x 3.25m
- En suite
- Bedroom 2: 3.83m x 3.67m
- Bedroom 3: 3.67m x 2.83m
- Bedroom 4: 3.64m x 2.70m
Visit the Development
Our Sales Office and fully furnished Show Home is open by appointment Saturday and Sunday 10am - 4pm. Viewings can also be arranged during the week. To make your booking, or for more information, please contact us.
We kindly ask that visitors continue to wear a mask when attending our developments.
About The Alders, Alresford
The development is set within the village of Alresford, close to the River Colne and with Colchester, the coast and abundant countryside all within easy reach.
The traditionally-built houses include a range of features as standard, with generous gardens and plenty of green space.
Enjoy the benefits of rural countryside living, with easy access to surrounding towns. The station is within walking distance and provides connections to Colchester and London, whilst the beaches at Brightlingsea and Mersea Island are a short drive away.
All photographs and images are illustrative examples only. Internal photographs are indicative of typical homes by Bennett Homes and often depict rooms from an alternative property type, style or angle. Maximum dimensions are shown on all properties. Room dimensions and layouts may vary. All details are subject to change.
St. Andrews Close, Alresford, CO7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alresford (Essex) Station0.3 miles
- Wivenhoe Station2.0 miles
- Great Bentley Station2.8 miles
About the development
Viewings available by appointment
- A brand new development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Close to Alresford station
- Easy access to A120 and A12
- Direct links to Colchester and London
- Near to the coast
- Help to Buy available
We are a multi-award-winning developer building high quality homes for over 70 years. Using craftsmen trained in traditional skills and only working with first-class materials, we create homes that people are proud to live in.
Bennett Homes is a family-run company who always put you, our customer, at the top of our agenda. We build attractive and spacious homes that are perfect for contemporary living. We look after you from first enquiry to receiving the keys to your new home and beyon
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot4TheLincoln. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.