Waverley Drive, Surrey
5,009,000 sq. ft.
(465,351 sq. m.)
- Substantial detached family home
- Sweeping driveway and double garage
- Separate large Annex accommodation
- Premier and sought after location
- Contemporary kitchen with open plan dining
- Private enclosed rear garden
- Elevated decking area with swimming pool
- Gated entrance
- Perfect for merging families
- Approaching 5000 sq ft of living space
Waverley Drive, Surrey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Camberley Station0.7 miles
- Frimley Station1.6 miles
- Blackwater Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Our approach is all about you! At Martin & Co we have over 25 years experience dealing with property. Whether a landlord, tenant, buyer, seller or and/or an investor, our customers can tailor our Letting and Estate Agency packages to suit their needs.
We have just under 200 offices throughout the UK ready to help you let a property, rent a new home, buy or sell. Contact your local Martin & Co office to see how they can help you.
Martin & Co has been sel
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100505002778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Camberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.