Christchurch Road, Newport
- Recently Renovated
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Fitted Bathroom
- Groundfloor w.c.
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Panoramic Views
- Vacant Possession
- Viewing A Must
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM Rear facing Upvc panel glazed door to garden, side facing Upvc double glazed window, cast iron fireplace, fitted with an extrensive range of base and wall mounted units, integrated dishwasher and automatic washing machine, tiling to splash backs, sink and drainer with feature mixer tap over, spotlights to ceiling, wooden flooring.
CLOAKROOM Rear facing obscured double glazed window, low level wc. with wash hand basin inset, wooden flooring.
LOUNGE 15' 0" x 11' 2" (4.57m x 3.4m) Front facing Upvc double glazed window, rear facing Upvc double glazed French doors, storage cupboard, feature fireplace with inset slate hearth housing a log burner, radiator.
LANDING Rear facing Upvc double glazed window, loft access.
BATHROOM Rear facing obscured window, feature tiled flooring, fitted with low level w.c., vanity unit housing wash hand basin, feature roll top bath with shower attachments and independent shower over, low level w.c., wall mounted heated towel rail.
BEDROOM ONE 13' 5" x 10' 3" (4.09m x 3.12m) Front facing Upvc double glazed window, cast iron fireplace, exposed beams.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 5" x 10' 5" (3.78m x 3.18m) Front facing Upvc double glazed window, radiator, cast iron fireplace, exposed beams.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 3" x 8' 0" (3.12m x 2.44m) Rear facing Upvc double glazed window, exposed beams, radiator, cast iron fireplace.
OUTSIDE FRONT Enclosed garden with steps access. Laid to lawn.
OUTSIDE REAR Enclosed garden with paved patio area and laid to lawn.
Christchurch Road, Newport
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newport (S. Wales) Station1.1 miles
- Pye Corner Station3.0 miles
- Rogerstone Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Cheshire & Co Estates Agents are a locally owned, fully independent sales and lettings agency who has no affiliation to any large corporate organisation. With over 50 years combined experience the staff at Cheshire & Co has extensive knowledge of the Cwmbran and Pontypool property market. We aim to provide a bespoke professional service for each client, tailored to meet their individual requirements.
Selling your home can be one of the most frustrating and time consuming experiences in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103387002242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheshire & Co, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.