William Street, Hamilton, Lanarkshire, ML3
- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NEW KITCHEN (2 YEARS OLD)
- NEW DOUBLE GLAZING (2 YEARS OLD)
- NEW BATHROOM (2 YEARS OLD)
- PRIVATE MONO-BLOCK PARKING
- INTEGRATED FRIDGE FREEZER AND WASHING MACHINE
- FLOORING IS QUALITY CLICK LAMINATE
- CLOSE BY TO HAMILTON WEST TRAIN STATION
Entry to the property is via a secure entry door system with spy hole for checking your visitors and leads into the main hallway. The hallway gives access to all other rooms and has click fitted quality laminate flooring in all areas except the two bedrooms, which have plain grey carpeting
The spacious living room accommodates a dining area and has open aspects overlooking the private parking area and mature trees and shrub's. The modern kitchen has a full range of white base and wall units with charcoal work tops, 4-burner gas hob, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine. It should be noted that although the white goods are included in the sale of the property, there is no promise or guarantee of working order.. The décor is in high gloss tiling with 4-way chrome style spot lighting. The master bedroom is decorated in natural colours, with mirror fitted wardrobes.
The bathroom has a three piece white suite, with built in vanity units and rain shower over the bath.
This desirable property is in walk in condition and early viewings are advised.
Living Room 13ft 1in x 11ft 11in (3.99m x 3.63m)
Bedroom one 11ft 1in x 9ft 8in (3.38m x 2.95m)
Bedroom two 8ft 9in x 7ft 11in (2.67m x 2.72m)
Kitchen 9ft 3in x 6ft 4in (2.82m x 1.93m)
Bathroom 6ft 4in x 6ft 2in (2.82m x 1.88m)
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
William Street, Hamilton, Lanarkshire, ML3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamilton West Station0.2 miles
- Hamilton Central Station0.9 miles
- Blantyre Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Abode are a Modern Online Estate Agency based in Scotland. We offer the same sort of service as a High Street Agent but at a fraction of the price.
We have a number of years ‘experience in Estate Agency and excellent local knowledge. We can take the stress out of selling or buying a home.
If you want a professional, friendly estate agent who will guide you through the sales process start to finish contact us today for a FREE valuation.
We have sold many of our recent proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WH005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode Scotland, UK, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.