Queens Road, Leicester,
- Let available date:
- £1,500A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- All double bedrooms
- Available to students 2022-23
- Bills inclusive option available
- Lovely garden
- No agent fees
- Separate entertaining area (kitchen & living room)
NOTICE: The photos are of the property currently, pre-refurb and photos of accommodations we have renovated for illustrative purposes only
Available on a fixed term 52 week contract starting from 7th September 2022.
Price & Deposit:
Rent - £79 per person per week.
All utilities can be included for an additional £15 per person per week.
Holding Deposit - a week's rent
Security Deposit - £250 per tenant.
This will be required at the start of tenancy and will be protected with an authorised deposit protection scheme.
- House decorated and newly refurbished summer 2022
- Unlimited high-speed broadband - Virgin 350 (bills inclusive option only)
- Large SMART flat screen HD TV
- Large living area and modern kitchen
- New sofas
- All new appliances
- Fully furnished
- All new carpets
- Mains wired smoke alarms
- On-street parking spaces (No permits needed!)
Each bedroom comes with:
- Bed & mattress
- Desk & Chair
- Large wardrobe
Location: Located at the heart of Clarendon Park, Queens Road is home to many local cafes and shops, with a fantastic local and student community, you would not want to miss out. Only a 10 minute walk to the University of Leicester.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Queens Road, Leicester,
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Station1.2 miles
- South Wigston Station2.4 miles
- Narborough Station4.7 miles
About the agent
My Student Digs offer both affordable and high quality accommodation for students. Our student accommodation is among the best on the market and many of our houses have been professionally and purposefully designed with student living in mind.
We have accommodation all over Leicester which includes student houseshares from 2 to 8 beds, purpose built apartments and student studios.
From our centrally located office our team is on hand to help you find the best accommodation to suit
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Student Digs, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.