Trinity View, Caerleon, South Wales, NP18
1,740 sq. ft.
(162 sq. m.)
- Large, detached family home
- Stunning open views
- Boasting 1740 sq ft of accommodation
- Four/five bedrooms, master ensuite
- Kitchen and utility room
- Two/three reception rooms
- Cloakroom/WC and family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden with private aspect
- Integral double garage and driveway
- Situated on the outskirts of Caerleon Village
Set back from the pavement, the property is approached from the side via a brick paved driveway that leads to a double integral garage. A central garden path, with a mature garden to the right draws you to this attractive property, which at first site presents itself as a small single story home. However, on stepping inside the main entrance door, and viewing the property from the rear, the property is transformed into a spacious split level house providing an impressive 1740 square foot of accommodation.
Internally the versatile layout gives you the flexibility to arrange your home to suite your lifestyle. Briefly, the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall situated on the middle level with one short flight of stairs leading up to the first floor and another short flight of stairs leading down to the ground floor. To the upper floor there are four bedrooms, each with built in storage, and ensuite to the master; a storage cupboard off the landing; family bathroom; and door to to the integral double garage that could quite easily be converted, in part or in full to a gym, games room, family room, home cinema, or even a workshop. The lower floor comprises of a generous lounge with patio doors to the garden; dining room; cloakroom/WC; kitchen with a range of base and wall units; utility room; and fifth bedroom, which could be used as a third reception room or home working office.
The property further benefits from a generous, enclosed rear garden with private aspect. Enjoying a paved patio and mature terraced garden with a range of plants, shrubs trees, bushes and lawned areas this enviable garden is perfect for enjoying the fabulous views, alfresco lifestyle, entertaining, and family life.
Situated on the outskirts of the sought-after historic village of Caerleon, within the catchment area of popular primary and secondary schools and conveniently close to a wide range of facilities including shops, restaurants, pubs and sports and social clubs. There is easy access to road networks, M4 corridor, and the new Grange University Hospital. Early internal inspection is highly recommended.
*ROOM SIZES AND LAYOUT ARE ON THE ATTACHED FLOOR PLAN*
*VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL*
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Trinity View, Caerleon, South Wales, NP18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newport (S. Wales) Station2.1 miles
- Cwmbran Station3.4 miles
- Pye Corner Station3.7 miles
About the agent
If you think you can get a better value deal elsewhere please let us know.
We are here to help at a price you are happy to pay.
Our marketing strategies are as individual as you are so our fees can compete and beat all Estate Agents, including the online/call centre agents.
To get a full overview of our company visit our website, Hathways.co.uk.Your Property is Our Business
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 00005036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hathways Estate Agents, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.