Holiday Wharf, Waterfront Walk
This property also benefits from being in such close proximity to the many Shops, Bars and Restaurants in The Mailbox
Please remember this apartment is centrally located and is located near to the following: -
• New Street Station (Approx 5 Minute Walk)
• The Bullring (Approx 5 minute walk)
• The Mailbox (Approx 2 Minute Walk)
For a list of the full contents within this property or to arrange a viewing please contact one of our helpful Sales Consultants on or email
Alternatively you can apply for the property online on our website and follow the simple online instructions.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Holiday Wharf, Waterfront Walk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.4 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.4 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Asset Residential is now one of Birmingham’s leading residential lettings agents. Established in 2001, the company continues to go from strength to strength and our portfolio of properties demonstrates this exponential growth. Asset Residential welcomes new enquiries from both Tenants and Landlords, our staff pride themselves with their approach to customer relations, offering a professional, friendly and reliable service. Whatever your current property needs, if you are looking to rent one o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2628524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Asset Residential, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.