Bear Lane, Farnham, GU9
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious first floor apartment
- Recently refitted bathroom
- Open-plan living accommodation
- Farnham town centre
- Approximately 0.4 miles from Farnham station
An immaculately well presented and recently modernised two bedroom apartment within Farnham town centre. Situated on the first floor of the popular Castle House, the property benefits from secure intercom entry with communal entrance, private entrance hallway which leads into the open-plan living dining kitchen. The kitchen offers a range of base and eye level units, integrated oven with electric hob, dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer. In addition there are two double bedrooms and a recently refitted bathroom.Castle House is situated within Farnham town centre and approximately 0.4 miles from Farnham train station. Farnham offers a range of amenities including a number of restaurants, cafes and bars, independent boutique shops and a David Lloyd fitness club. There are several arterial road links nearby including the M3 and A3 providing access to both London and the South coast. Tenure: Leasehold Council Tax: Band D
Bear Lane, Farnham, GU9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Farnham Station0.4 miles
- Aldershot Station2.6 miles
- Bentley Station3.9 miles
About the agent
ME Estate Agents are a brand-new hybrid estate agent with a fresh, innovative approach to selling your home. Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure your experience goes as smoothly and quickly as possible all under one roof.
Situated on the prestigious Castle Street in Farnham, surrounded by busy restaurants and cafes, ME Estate Agents is in the perfect location to showcase your home to potential buyers. The office is managed by Ma
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MEF200023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ME Estate Agents, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.