Fernleigh Way, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21
- Desirable Modern Three Bedroomed Bungalow with Integral Garage
- Popular Residential Location Walking Distance From the Town Centre
- Superb Investment Freehold Property Let on AST Until July 2023 at £10,200pa
- Large Living Dining Room, Conservatory, Two Shower Rooms
- Spacious Modern Property with Private and Enclosed Rear Garden
The bustling market town of Boston is located approximately 115 miles to the north of London on the A16 and A52 trunk roads, with a rail connection to London via Grantham on the main East Coast Rail Line.
The town has a long history associated with the Hanseatic ports with a strong retail, leisure and health offering.
The town has a twice weekly market and a number of well-regarded schools
The property is located just to the east of the town centre, off Tollfield Road, close to schools.
Spacious Entrance Hall
Lounge............5.8m x 4m
Thru to Dining Area
Dining Area............3.5m x 3.1m
Rear Conservatory............3.6m x 3.1m
Overlooking private rear garden.
Kitchen............3.4m x 3.4m
Having fitted kitchen with stainless steel sink, integrated fridge, breakfast bar.
Bedroom 1.........3.8m x 3.3m
Having en-suite WC with walk-in shower, pedestal hand basin.
Bedroom 2.........3.5m x 3m
Bedroom 3.........2.8m x 2.9m
Having shower, low level WC, pedestal hand basin, tiled.
To the front of the property are formal gardens.
A driveway leads to the double integral garage which has been partially converted to provide the en-suite to Bedroom 1.
To the front of the property is a private enclosed garden.
The property is for sale Freehold and is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy terminating in July 2023 at £850 per calendar month. Please enquire for further details.
The property is rated at Council Tax Band D.
The property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating C71. Full details are available on request.
All viewings are to be made by appointment through the agent.
Fernleigh Way, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Boston Station1.0 miles
- Hubberts Bridge Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Poyntons Consultancy Commercial, Lincolnshire Office
Poyntons Consultancy Ltd - Commercial, 24,26 and 28, South Street, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 6HT
Poyntons Consultancy offers advice on disposals, property acquisitions and property development across the following sectors: Retail, Industrial, Office & Business Parks, Hotels & Leisure and Residential.
As a property consultants agency we deliver exceptional results to a large and varied client base consisting of developers, investors, landlords and tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FernleighWayI. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Poyntons Consultancy Commercial, Lincolnshire Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.