Carew Close, Old Coulsdon
- Viewing Strongly Recommended
- Completely Refurbished Family Home
- Contemporary Look and Feel Throughout
- Spacious Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Separate Lounge
- Well-Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden with Patio
- Driveway with Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage
VIEWING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
Located a short distance from the sought-after Keston Primary School and is close to the picturesque village of Old Coulsdon offering excellent local amenities including shopping parade, local pub, choice of churches, library and Grange Park along with excellent transport links. Old Coulsdon is surrounded by some delightful green belt countryside including Farthing Downs & Coulsdon Common. Coulsdon town also offers comprehensive facilities and a choice of mainline stations offering fast services to London Bridge and London Victoria and is ideally placed for easy access to the M23/M25 motorways.
Energy Performance Certificates
Carew Close, Old Coulsdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whyteleafe Station1.3 miles
- Whyteleafe South Station1.4 miles
- Upper Warlingham Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Located in our unique position in the village of Old Coulsdon we are a team of highly skilled professionals who pride ourselves in providing outstanding customer service combined with in-depth industry and local knowledge covering all areas of CR5 and beyond into Caterham, Kenley, Purley, South Croydon and Selsdon.
We would welcome the opportunity to provide you with a current market appraisal of your property so why not call, email or just pop into our office and one of the team will b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100326003675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Brown Mark Youll, Old Coulsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.