Kempsford Gardens, SW5
- Bright and quiet property
- Beautifully refurbished throughout
- Stunning roof terrace
- Peaceful westerly views over gardens
- Share of Freehold
- Very well placed to make use of Earl's Court amenities
- Close to transport links
Kempsford Gardens is a quiet one way residential street moments away from the many amenities and transport links of Earl's Court and West Brompton. Share of Freehold.
Kempsford Gardens, SW5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Brompton Station0.1 miles
- Earls Court Station0.2 miles
- West Kensington Station0.5 miles
About the agent
YOUhome is a new a category of Estate Agent that was developed out of the need to help home sellers specifically as they navigate the often-difficult experience of selling their most valuable asset. Our Property Gurus leverage a bespoke combination of unparalleled hyperlocal market research with an experienced, emotionally connected approach. We offer a disruptively fair fee thanks to lower overheads compared to the traditional agency model.
Operating across Prime Central London, our se
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOT200007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUhome, London - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.