Rake Road, Liss
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- CHARACTER FEATURES
- SET IN 0.31 ACRE PLOT
- CONVENIENT LOCATION FOR ACCESS TO LOCAL SHOPS AND STATION
- OFF STREET PARKING
- SCOPE FOR FULL MODERNISATION
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND SUBJECT TO THE USUAL CONSENTS
DESCRIPTION: Offering flexible accommodation the property has been previously divided into two dwellings, each with a separate rear garden and parking. There is now the possibility to restore the property to its original incarnation as one whole or indeed to improve the current configuration. To fully appreciate what the property offers, a viewing is highly recommended.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Rake Road, Liss
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liss Station0.2 miles
- Petersfield Station3.4 miles
- Liphook Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Chapplins of Liss are an independent estate agents specialising in the sale and rental of properties in and around Liss and the neighbouring villages and hamlets in the GU33 postal area. We are one of the only dedicated agent for this area and are based in superb offices right beside the main line station in the centre of Liss village. Part of a five office group of agents strategically positioned on the A3/M27 corridor in Hampshire. Chapplins of Liss provides a highly professional and person
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NCL210075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chapplins Estate Agents, Liss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.