Friern Road, London, SE22
- Characterful Top Floor Conversion
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Shower Room
- Bright and Spacious Reception/Kitchen
- Modern Shower Room
- Ample Storage Space
- Easy Access to East Dulwich and Peckham Stations
- Close to Shops, Amenities and Open Spaces
- 37.76 sq m / 406.45 sq ft
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Accommodation comprises entrance hall leading into the bright and spacious, open plan reception/kitchen with skylight window, further feature window and ample space for both relaxing and dining. The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. There is a generous double bedroom with access to useful eaves storage, plus a stylish shower room with walk-in shower suite.
The property is superbly located within easy access of East Dulwich, Honor Oak, Peckham Rye and Nunhead stations, all providing fast and frequent connections into Central London. Numerous regular bus routes also offer links to the surrounding area. There are an array of local amenities, including supermarkets, within easy reach, and the area is well served by lovely open spaces including nearby Peckham Rye Park and Common. East Dulwich is close-by providing an eclectic selection of shops, cafes, delicatessens, bars, restaurants and amenities, with the East Dulwich Tavern providing an ideal meeting place with regular comedy and music nights.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
I love how quiet it is, I can't hear the road at all, and I also love how bright it is - the roof lights let a lot of sun in. We also have lovely neighbours! Another great benefit is the secure bike sheds in the front garden and lots of free parking.
Why are you moving?
Our little family is growing! We are expecting a new addition later this year so are just looking to buy a property with an extra bedroom.
What do you love about the area?
I love the area and am hoping to stay around here. There are lots of green spaces - Peckham Rye park is literally across the road, and Dulwich park is within walking distance. It's a short walk to a great selection of cafes, restaurants and shops around Lordship lane (my favourites are Moxons fishmongers, Jade French bakery, Mons cheese, Bora & Sons with the best organic vegetables - 30 types of tomatoes alone!, Gails bakery), Picture House cinema, Oru yoga studio and co-working space, swimming pool, M&S food, Saturday farmers market on North Cross road, lots of great pubs etc. You really do not need to leave the area at all to have it all. Friendly local community, great vibe, I feel relaxed and safe here.
Energy Performance Certificates
Friern Road, London, SE22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Dulwich Station0.7 miles
- North Dulwich Station1.0 miles
- Honor Oak Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference lgcmp4ao_EAF_91121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.