Centaur House, Great George Street, Leeds
- Open Plan Living
- High Ceilings
- Newly Refurbished Kitchen
- Jack and Jill Shower Room
- Secure Parking
- Great Location
- Stairs & Lift
- Grade II Listed Conversion
- Long Lease
Communal Entrance - A grand entrance with stairs and lift access to all floors.
Private Entrance Hall - Secure entry system. Cupboard with hot water cylinder and immersion heater.
Open Plan Living Area/Kitchen - 6.05 x 6.97 (19'10" x 22'10") - An impressive room, open to the full height of the roof. Feature large windows with electric blinds. The modern refurbished kitchen is fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with work surfaces. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and hob. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Inset ceiling spotlights. Wooden flooring throughout.
Bedroom Area - 2.79 x 4.32 (9'1" x 14'2") - Separated from the living area by a feature glazed wall is the double bedroom area, featuring an original cast iron roof support pillar from floor-to-ceiling. Wall mounted electric heater. Door to Jack and Jill shower room.
Shower Room - Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising; shower cubicle, WC, washbasin set in vanity unit with marble worktop and cupboard. Tiled walls and floor. Wall mounted electric heater/towel rail.
Tenure - The lease term is 999 years from December 1997
Ground rent is £100.00 per annum
Service Charge - The annual service charge is £1,389.94
BrochuresCentaur House, Great George Street, LeedsBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Centaur House, Great George Street, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.6 miles
- Burley Park Station1.2 miles
- Headingley Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Based in Leeds for over a century, Adair Paxton is a well known and much respected name amongst those buying, selling or letting residential and commercial property.
Together the partners bring an unrivalled expertise of property services both as chartered surveyors and estate agents. Our mission remains constant – to provide a professional service based upon the same values and professional approach that have shaped our business since 1859.
Our services include –
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31262255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adair Paxton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.