Plough Way, Surrey Quays, SE16
- Long Lease (162 Years Left)
- Pictoresque Water Views
- Plenty Of Storage Space
- Separate Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Plethora of Local Independent Amenities
- Close to Canada Water and Surrey Quays
- Moments from Greenland Pier for a 5 min commute to Canary Wharf
- Residents Parking
- CHAIN FREE
The property boast a naturally bright living/sleeping area, a separate kitchen with plenty of storage space, and a modern bathroom. The apartment has access to off-street residents parking. A short stroll away a plethora of local amenities including two grocery shops, independent cafes, restaurants, beauty centres as well as fitness and yoga studios.
Surrey Quays and Canada Water underground stations are within easy reach and Greenland Pier for a 5 minute commute to Canary Wharf is just round the corner.
Years on the lease: 162
Service charge: £1,458.00
Ground rent: £60.00
Council tax band: B
BrochuresPlough Way, Surrey Quays, SE16Brochure
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Plough Way, Surrey Quays, SE16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surrey Quays Station0.5 miles
- Canada Water Station0.7 miles
- South Bermondsey Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Winners of the 2021 British Property Award as Best Estate Agents and Best Estate Agent Guide Award 2022.
By choosing Alex and Matteo you’ll be working with local residents who want to see their neighbourhood and neighbours thrive.
With over 25 years combined experience in the sector, and an exceptional team of enthusiastic professionals, they are building an estate agency based on honesty, transparency, and customer satisfaction above all else.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31263997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alex & Matteo, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.