- Close to public transport
- Fully Refurbished
- Lift to all Floors
- Yields upto 12%
- Waterside views
Newly refurbished 1 bedroom apartments available from £93,000 delivering yields upto 12%.
Burnley was in the top ten on house price growth last year with strong predictions again this year making it the ideal place to invest.
The waterside location, low entry points and location close to transport links make ideal commuter for professionals to Manchester.
Please note your calls with be transferred to the developer
Manchester Road, Burnley
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnley Manchester Road Station0.1 miles
- Burnley Central Station0.6 miles
- Burnley Barracks Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Cherish Property we are independent 'hybrid' estate agents and residential lettings specialists, combining technology with tradition we can offer our clients a range of services tailored to their individual needs.
Unlike traditional estate agents we can keep our fee's fixed and transparent regardless of the value of your home and unlike traditional online agents we can work on a no sale/Let, no fee basis ensuring our emphasis is not simply securing your valued instruction but
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cherish Property Ltd, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.