14 Mocha Court, Bow, London, E3
- Stunning Second Floor Gated Warehouse Conversion
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- High Ceilings, Stylish Interiors and High Quality Finish
- Superb Open Plan Reception/Fitted Kitchen
- Sleek Bathroom
- Close to Bow Road, Bromley-by-Bow and DLR
- Easy Access Westfield Shopping Centre and Olympic Park
- 54.53 sq m / 586.96 sq ft
Superbly located in a desirable brick-fronted gated warehouse conversion, this stunning one double bedroom second-floor apartment offers modern style living with a high-quality finish throughout. Accommodation comprises an entrance hall with inbuilt storage and wood flooring, leading into the bright and spacious, open plan dual aspect reception/kitchen with impressive space for both relaxing and dining. The kitchen area comprises a modern range of matching white fronted wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. There is a well-sized double bedroom with an inbuilt wardrobe, plus a stylish bathroom with a white three piece suite and elegant tiling.
The property is conveniently located within a short walk of Bow Church (DLR) and Bow Road stations, each providing unrivalled links into nearby Stratford International, Canary Wharf, the City, Docklands and Central London. The area is also well served by a fashionable array of shops, bars, cafes, restaurants and leisure amenities, with Stratford's Westfield Shopping Centre also within easy reach for a larger range of branded shopping. Nearby Victoria Park and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park provide superb recreational space in this fantastic central location.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
14 Mocha Court, Bow, London, E3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bow Church Station0.3 miles
- Bow Road Station0.3 miles
- Pudding Mill Lane Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference hn750p8c_EAF_91430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.