Whiteland Way, Clanfield, Waterlooville
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Sought After Location
- 27ft Living Room
- Study / Family Room
- Family Kitchen / Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite, Family Bathroom and Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Beautifully Landscaped Garden
- Driveway and Garage
There is a lovely double aspect living room which enjoys a feature electric fire and French doors leading on to the garden. Adjacent to the living room is a fabulous kitchen / dining room which is fitted with a comprehensive range of base and eye level units providing ample work and storage space, together with granite work surfaces. There are a number of integrated appliances including a fridge / freezer, dishwasher, 6 ring hob and double oven & grill. Further benefits include French doors to outside and ample space to accommodate a 6-seater table. Adjacent to the kitchen is a practical utility room offering further storage, door to outside and space for domestic appliances. A further ground floor reception room is currently utilised as an excellent study and there is also a cloakroom w.c.
On the first floor, all bedrooms are positioned around a central landing and the main bedroom offers an extensive selection of wardrobes and a well-appointed ensuite bathroom with separate walk-in shower. The guest bedroom also has built wardrobes and bedrooms three and four are both large enough to accommodate a double bed. A superb family bathroom completes the internal accommodation which also offers a bath and further separate shower.
Externally, the West facing rear garden is a true delight and has been beautifully landscaped by our clients. There is a paved sandstone terrace, well stocked beds and borders, good size area of lawn, timber & glass shed, and an attractive covered gazebo seating area. Finally, there is a detached single garage and a driveway in front providing parking for at least two vehicles.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Whiteland Way, Clanfield, Waterlooville
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rowlands Castle Station3.7 miles
- Petersfield Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Focused on your requirements
Passionate, stress-free, approachable, honest, tenacious, supportive, friendly.....just some of the words taken from our customers testimonials.
Homes Estate Agents opened in 2011 and is independently owned and run by Rob Price and Charlie Barr. Handpicked by Relocation Agent Network as Petersfield's leading independent agent, we can offer you a wider coverage than any other agent, showcasing your prop
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PET200266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.