Foxglove Way, Wallington, Surrey, SM6
- A TOP FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT FLAT
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- 94 YEAR LEASE
- NO CHAIN
Kenyons are pleased to offer for sale this well presented one bedroom purpose built flat which forms part of a popular development in Hackbridge. The property offers a good size living room, kitchen, double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and bathroom. The property has the benefit of double glazed windows and an allocated parking space. Ideally located the flat is within walking distance of local shops and Hackbridge train station giving access to London and the neighbouring towns.
* COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLS * ENTRANCE HALL * LIVING ROOM*
* KITCHEN * DOUBLE BEDROOM * BATHROOM * LONG LEASE *
* DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS * PARKING SPACE *
* IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET INVESTMENT *
* NO CHAIN*
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL: Security entry phone system, stairs to top floor.
ENTRANCE HALL: Entry phone, storage cupboard.
LIVING ROOM: 15'2 x 12'11 - Narrowing to 6'7. Being L-shaped, double glazed square bay window, wall mounted heater.
KITCHEN: 7'2 x 5'11: Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, worksurfaces, sink unit, tiled splash-backs, space for electric cooker, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, double glazed window.
DOUBLE BEDROOM: 9'11 x 9'1 (to face of wardrobe). Double glazed window, wall mounted heater, double wardrobe with mirror fronted doors.
BATHROOM: White panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, part tiled walls, wall mounted heater, obscure double glazed window.
OUTSIDE: COMMUNAL GARDENS
ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE:
TENURE: Leasehold - We have been informed by the vendor that the property is leasehold with approximately 94 years remaining and there is an annual service charge which is currently £1550.29 which includes the ground rent. However prospective purchasers are advised to check these details with their solicitors.
MAKING AN OFFER:
Please submit your offer via email to
If you have any queries, please contact us on
With your offer we will need the following details/information from you.
1) Contact Details - Your Name, Address, Phone Number and Email Address
2) The amount you are offering for the property
3) Details of your position - (do you have a property to sell - if you have your own property under offer we will need the details of the estate agent you are selling through)
4) Details of how you will be financing the purchase. (Are you a cash buyer or if you need a mortgage). Who you will be getting a mortgage from - the amount you will need to borrowing and how much deposit you will be putting in to the property.
Kenyons - Established 1984
Over 30 Years of successfully selling and letting properties in the local area
NOTICE TO PURCHASERS: Kenyons Estate Agents and their staff have not carried out any tests to any items mentioned within these details, which include services such as heating, electrical system, appliance or any fixture and fittings. We would advise purchasers to satisfy themselves as to their condition. Furthermore, please note that a Laser Tape measuring device has been used to establish the room dimensions which should not be relied upon when ordering carpets.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
94 years left
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Foxglove Way, Wallington, Surrey, SM6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackbridge Station0.3 miles
- Beddington Lane Tram Stop0.7 miles
- Mitcham Junction Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Kenyons - "Your High Street Agent"
SALES & LETTING EXPERTS.
Kenyons was established in 1984 by Mark Kenyon - Our sales & lettings staff together with our superb back up team, who provide strong support, have over 150 years of experience to share with you to make your move as smooth and stress free as possible. We are an independent family business which is regarded as one of the most experienced estate agents in the area. Our aim in business
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN4980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenyons Estate Agents, Carshalton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.