Boleyn Road, Dalston, Hackney, N16
- Chain Free
- EWS1 Rating Suitable For Lending
- Circa 930sqft
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath
- Private Outside Space & Communal Roof Terrace
- Leasehold Circa 119 Years
- Good Natural Light
- Amtico Flooring
- Good Storage
- Service Charges Circa £2,816 Per Annum
2 Boleyn Road forms part of Dalston Curve and was constructed in 2016 and consists of 57 apartments moments from Dalston Kingsland & Dalston Junction stations. This high specification apartment features open plan entertaining space with Amtico flooring, metal framed double glazed windows throughout, an integrated Nobilia kitchen with Siemens and Zanussi appliances, Porcelanosa tiling to bathrooms and Stelrad radiators with thermostatic controls. Comprising entrance hall with a generous storage cupboard, open plan living and kitchen space with ample room for dining and a private balcony, main bedroom with built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, a main bathroom and two additional bedrooms (three in total) with floor to ceiling windows allowing for an abundance of natural light.
2 Boleyn Road has secure cycle storage and a residents communal roof terrace with a sunny west facing aspect.
The area boats endless cafés, bars and general amenities including The Dusty Knuckle Bakery, The Duke Wellington, The Victoria, Newcomer Wines, The Dalston Eastern Curve Garden, Little Duck The Picklery, The Rio Cinema, Dalston Superstore, Voodo Rays and Allpress Dalston to name just a few!
Dalston Kingsland and Dalston Junction overground stations are approximately 0.1 miles away, and there are a number of excellent bus routes along Kingsland Road. Dalston itself affords easy access into neighbouring Islington, Canonbury, Stoke Newington, Haggerston and Hackney Central, as well as the open green spaces of Hackney Downs and London Fields.
Local Authority: London Borough of Hackney
Council Tax Band: D
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Boleyn Road, Dalston, Hackney, N16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.1 miles
- Dalston Junction Station0.1 miles
- Haggerston Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We know that every home and every homeowner are different, and as a proudly independent agent we are able to offer a tailored approach to suit all needs.
Our simple aim is to match beautiful East London homes with their new owners, and hopefully make a new friend in the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BET210052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easthaus, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.