Sidmouth Street, Hull
- IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY CURRENTLY ACHIEVING £575 PCM
- POPULAR LOCATION
- CLOSE TO HULL UNIVERSITY
- GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS INTO HULL CITY CENTRE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
Rental currently achieved £575 pcm.
Located in the ever popular Avenue's area with many amenities and great transport links into Hull City Centre, being only a short walk to nearby Hull University, local supermarkets, primary school and many popular eateries and bars along nearby Newland and Princes Avenues.
VIEWINGS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENTS ONLY
Description - The property briefly comprises of Hallway, Lounge, Reception Room, Kitchen, Shower Room, First Floor Landing and Bedrooms One and Two.
Externally the property benefits from a Rear Yard.
Entrance Hall - UPVC double glazed door leading into the Entrance Hall, door leading into lounge, wall mounted radiator and stairs to First Floor Landing,
Lounge - 2.9 x 3.6 (9'6" x 11'9") - UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Reception Room - 4.3 x 3.3 (14'1" x 10'9") - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen - 3 x 2.4 (9'10" x 7'10") - UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Wall and base units, overhead extractor fan, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine and wall mounted radiator.
Family Shower Room. - UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, Low level flush WC, wash hand basin and walk in shower.
Landing - Doors leading to first floor bedrooms.
Master Bedroom - 3.3 x 4.3 (10'9" x 14'1") - UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.4 x 5.9 (11'1" x 19'4") - UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and storage cupboard.
Rear Yard - Walled to boundaries, gated access from communal passageway.
BrochuresSidmouth Street, HullBrochure
Energy Performance Certificates
Sidmouth Street, Hull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hull Station1.7 miles
- Cottingham Station2.2 miles
- New Holland Station4.4 miles
About the agent
At Humber Estate Agents we believe our unique approach to selling homes will help deliver convenience, flexibility and freedom. We strive to bridge the gap between the time honoured traditions of the high street and the innovation and convenience of an on-line agent. Our sales approach can be tailored to your specific requirements, whether you require 24/7 access or a traditional phone call and appointment vetting system, we have the ability and the technology to meet all needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31272381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humber Sales & Lettings Limited, Willerby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.