Matlock Spa Road, Matlock Spa, Matlock
- Let available date:
- £1,269A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
759 sq. ft.
(71 sq. m.)
- Two Bedroom Apartments
- Brand New
- Stunning Views
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Second Double Bedroom
- Main Bathroom
- Furnishings may be flexible
- Bike Storage
The properties offer bright and spacious open plan living comprising living room/kitchen/diner, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, second double bedroom and main bathroom.
Also benefit from secure entry system, balcony, full height windows and lockable bike storage.
Furnishings may be flexible.
Council Tax Band C. EPC Rating C.
Located in the heart of the Derbyshire Dales, Matlock Spa is just ten minutes’ walk away from the newly revitalised Matlock Town and a stone’s throw from the Peak District National Park.
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, historic castles and delicious places to eat, Matlock Spa is extremely well connected to England’s extensive road and rail network, offering a wide range of lifestyle options and stunning natural surroundings.
A short drive away from the M1, motorists and rail users can get to London in less than three hours, Manchester in an hour and a half, or Derby in less than 40 minutes.
Matlock Spa - a lifestyle, not a location.
A holding deposit the equivalent of one weeks rent totalling £253.00 is required to reserve this property.
BrochuresMatlock Spa Road, Matlock Spa, MatlockBrochure
Matlock Spa Road, Matlock Spa, Matlock
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Matlock Station0.3 miles
- Matlock Bath Station1.3 miles
- Cromford Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Douglas & Simmons was founded purely on the vision and desire to provide the best value estate agency with an ethos for going that extra mile, delivering the best results and achieving the best price, by using the best people, processes, technologies and campaigns to achieve this. The company has strong foundations spanning 30 years with founding partner Graham Douglas, who embarked upon his estate agency career in 1986.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31272486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.