Daffodil Court, Ty Canol, Cwmbran, NP44
1,442 sq. ft.
(134 sq. m.)
- Well-presented, detached family home
- Situated on a quite cul-de-sac
- Five bedrooms, master en-suite
- Two reception rooms
- Modern open plan kitchen/diner and utility room
- Entrance hall, and cloakroom/WC
- Enclosed rear garden with garden room
- Unobstructed views across the Bristol Channel
- Driveway providing off road parking
Situated on a quiet quiet cul-de-sac with unobstructed views across the Bristol Channel, and enjoying a corner plot on a popular residential estate, the property is approached from the right by a generous brick paved driveway, providing off-road parking. An attractive lawned garden, and brick paved garden path draws your eye to the main entrance door where you are welcomed into this generous property boasting approximately 1442 square foot of internal accommodation.
Light and spacious throughout, the property is beautifully decorated and finished in tasteful modern tones. Briefly, the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway; cloakroom/WC; generous lounge with feature fireplace; spacious dining room; and utility room. The large open plan kitchen/diner with some integrated appliances, chic modern cabinets, breakfast bar, and patio doors to the garden and conservatory is the perfect space for socialising and enjoying the outside/inside lifestyle. Upstairs, there are five bedrooms, with ensuite to master; and a family bathroom.
To the rear and side, the property further benefits from an enclosed, and well-manicured, garden. Enjoying a garden room, paved patio, lawn and decked areas, this outside space is perfectly suited to entertaining and family living.
Situated in the popular area of Ty Canol, on the outskirts of Cwmbran, the property is close to local schools and shops, the Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal, and cycle path. There is easy access to Cwmbran Town Centre and all the amenities it offers, train station, road networks, M4 corridor, and the Grange University Hospital. Early internal inspection is highly recommended.
*ROOM SIZES AND LAYOUT ARE ON THE ATTACHED FLOOR PLAN*
*VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL*
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Daffodil Court, Ty Canol, Cwmbran, NP44
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cwmbran Station1.9 miles
- Risca & Pontymister Station3.2 miles
- Crosskeys Station3.4 miles
About the agent
If you think you can get a better value deal elsewhere please let us know.
We are here to help at a price you are happy to pay.
Our marketing strategies are as individual as you are so our fees can compete and beat all Estate Agents, including the online/call centre agents.
To get a full overview of our company visit our website, Hathways.co.uk.Your Property is Our Business
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 00005042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hathways Estate Agents, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.