Queens Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW10
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms; 1550 square feet
- Stunning raised-ground floor period conversion
- Private rear garden
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Stunning Richmond Hill location
- Share of Freehold
- Some of the furniture shown in the images is computer generated and will not be present in the property when you view
Superbly situated a moment from the 2,500 acre Richmond Park and Richmond Hill village with Richmond Station and town centre close by.
Richmond Hill is a small community with a beautiful village at its heart, with the world famous Richmond Park on its doorstep. The village perfectly balances city and country living thanks to the spacious green spaces and easy London transport links. An ideal location for families, Richmond Hill has outstanding state and private school options, including The Vineyard, King's House, Old Vicarage and Marshgate Primary School to name a few.
You'll find everyday amenities such as dry cleaning, smaller supermarkets and coffee spots on your doorstep alongside a selection of pubs, cafes and restaurants. Local favourites include the Richmond Hill Bakery, The Marlborough pub and La Luna di Luca restaurant. Duck Pond Market, on the scenic riverside, sells ethically-sourced local food, art and crafts every weekend.
Richmond town centre offers a wider range of shops, from independent boutiques in cobbled lanes to leading High Street brands, along with a Whole Foods Market and large Waitrose supermarket.
Tenure: Share of Freehold When the freehold ownership is shared between other properties in the same building. Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Queens Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Richmond Station0.7 miles
- North Sheen Station0.9 miles
- St. Margarets Station1.1 miles
About the agent
With over 30 branches in London, we know our business and the property market like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients to buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 500 staff in London, many of whom live locally, they know their areas inside out and are able to provide our clients with expert advice.
We build long-term relationships with our clients, to help them buy, sell and rent property throughout all stages of life, and hope our dynamic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RIC190090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.