West Thorpe, Basildon, SS14
- Three bedrooms
- 21'6 Kitchen/Diner
- Shower Room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Double glazed throughout
- Gas central heating
- Good size rear garden
- Detached Garage 20'8 X 11'3
- Off street parking to rear
- Extremely well maintained throughout
WOW! Be prepared to be impressed by this three bedroom terraced house with good size rear garden, 20'8 detached garage to rear with off street parking and being situated within a stone’s throw of Basildon town centre and mainline railway station. The property has been extremely well maintained by the current sellers and boasts additional features not often found with a terraced house for sale in Basildon. Early internal viewings are strongly advised to fully appreciate this property.
4.75m x 3.56m (15' 7" x 11' 8")
6.55m x 2.57m (21' 6" x 8' 5")
3.8m x 2.64m (12' 6" x 8' 8")
3.5m x 2.92m (11' 6" x 9' 7")
2.82m x 2.03m (9' 3" x 6' 8")
Ground Floor Cloakroom
6.3m x 3.43m (20' 8" x 11' 3")
Energy Performance Certificates
West Thorpe, Basildon, SS14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Basildon Station0.4 miles
- Pitsea Station1.8 miles
- Laindon Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Kingswood estate agents have been established for over 30 years and are one of Basildon's longest established estate agents. During this time we have gained and excellent reputation for professionalism, hard work, a proactive outlook and above all, integrity.
We are proud to have member firm status from the National Association, which is the highest accreditation with the NAEA.
Richard Frost MNAEA and Max Ayres MNAEA di
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KEA220031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KINGSWOOD, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.