Gemmell Place, Glasgow, G77
- TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE
- MASTER BEDROOM EN-SUITE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- IN MEARNS PRIMARY CATCHMENT AREA
- MAINTENANCE FREE GARDEN
- CHILDS PLAY AREA
- FEATURE FIRE SURROUND
- 20ft LIVING AREA
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
Entry to the property is via a double glazed aluminum half glass door, leading into the main hallway, of which the living room/dining area and kitchen are accessed and stairs to the upper landing.
The living area of 20ft offers a good dining area, and has a feature fire place of fyfestone along one wall. New carpeting and fresh decor.
The kitchen has a range of white base and wall units with solid wood work tops, and light laminate flooring with a door leading out to a patio area and back garden of artificial grass and child's play area
The master bedroom has laminate flooring sliding mirror wardrobes and its own en-suite. Natural light is from the bedrooms two double glazed units. Fresh decor.
Bedroom two is also freshly decorated and has outlooks over the back garden
The modern 3 piece white bathroom suite has a D shaped bath with a power shower and is fullly tilled.
An excellent family home
Living area 20ft 4in x 11ft 2in (6.20m x 3.40m)
Bedroom one 12ft x 9in x 10ft 9in (3.89m x 3.28m)
En-Suite 5ft 2in x 2ft 7in (1.57m x 0.75m)
Bedroom two 12ft 4in x 9ft (3.76m x 2.74m)
Kitchen 10ft x 9ft 8in (3.05m x 2.95m)
Bathroom 6ft 2in x 5ft 5in (1.88m x 1.65m)
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Gemmell Place, Glasgow, G77
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patterton Station1.4 miles
- Whitecraigs Station1.9 miles
- Williamwood Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Abode are a Modern Online Estate Agency based in Scotland. We offer the same sort of service as a High Street Agent but at a fraction of the price.
We have a number of years ‘experience in Estate Agency and excellent local knowledge. We can take the stress out of selling or buying a home.
If you want a professional, friendly estate agent who will guide you through the sales process start to finish contact us today for a FREE valuation.
We have sold many of our recent proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GE005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode Scotland, UK, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.