Back Kensington Road, Morecambe
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE**
- Great Investment Opportunity In Central Location
- Spacious Storage Unit with Great Access
- Brick Building Located Just Off Poulton Road And Kensington Road
- Close to Town Centre and Main Roads
The property would make a fantastic space for a range of purposes, which includes a storage area or workshop.
The property has previously provided good storage in a discreet location with good access. The storage unit is accessible via a vehicular lane, located off Kensington road and also has pedestrian access off nearby Poulton road.
The location is close to the town centre amenities, which include a good range of shops and services, ideal for additional storage for a local business or for hobbies.
Given the current activity in Morecambe and the potential of the Eden project, we believe this to be a fantastic investment opportunity to purchase a good sized storage unit, located in the heart of Morecambe town centre with good availability to nearby amenities.
Morecambe is currently under review for the construction of the potential Eden project north which we believe will boost the popularity of the area and enhance the local economy.
The property does not have any utility supplies, so any purchaser will need to investigate the addition of these should they be requiring an electric or water supply.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Back Kensington Road, Morecambe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morecambe Station0.3 miles
- Bare Lane Station1.1 miles
- Lancaster Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 231126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.