Gleadless Road, Sheffield, S12
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Plot of Approx 1 Acre
- Separate Annexe With Workshop/Garage, Office Space, Shower Room & Hot Tub
- Two Generous Bay Windowed Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Range Cooker
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Landscaped Gardens With Patio, Lawns & Summer House
- Substantial Cellar Space
- Secure Gated Driveway, CCTV, Alarm, uPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Solar Panels
- Energy Rating - D, Tenure - Freehold
An internal inspection is necessary to fully appreciate this outstanding family home. The property has been sympathetically refurbished throughout with great attention to detail. Many original features have been retained including stained glass windows, flooring, wooden panelling & doors. High ceilings on the ground floor allow the natural light to flood in, providing bright & airy accommodation set across two floors. With two generous reception rooms, a stunning entrance hallway and four well proportioned double bedrooms, the property offers all the flexibility required for a growing family.
The detached annexe is an incredible opportunity for those looking for a home base for their business. A generous workshop/garage is complemented by several other useful office spaces. In its current configuration, there's a superb hot tub room with an adjoining shower room, with the potential to also create gym space for those looking to utilise the building for leisure purposes.
Gleadless is an incredibly popular area of the city. You have a number of local shops/amenities and transport links are excellent, linking you to the city centre and other neighbouring suburbs. There are a number of schools in the local area, for all ages, with plenty of green spaces to explore for children.
EPC Rating: D
Plot of approx. 1 acre with landscaped grounds, patio and summer house
Parking - Secure Gated
Secured gated parking for multiple vehicles
Gleadless Road, Sheffield, S12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hollinsend Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Herdings Park Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Gleadless Townend Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Redbrik is an estate agent renowned both regionally and nationally for impeccable customer service, innovative and effective marketing and first-class local property knowledge. Since we started 8 years ago, we have sold over 5,000 properties across the region, evolving with the market and continuing to go over and above customer expectations.
If you're buying, selling, renting or letting, we'd love to hear from you and help you make the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 00e4db8b-3abe-4af1-bbaa-7321ea208a97. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Crystal Peaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.