Station Road, Walmer, CT14
- Stunning Detached Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Principal Bedroom
- Beautiful Open Plan Family Room / Kitchen
- Further Sitting Room
- Ground Floor W.C
- Large L Shape Gardens
- Walking Distance To Station
- EPC Rating B
Sitting Room: 19'7" x 12'6" (5.97m x 3.81m)
Study: 11'1" x 6'4" (3.38m x 1.94m)
Ground Floor W.C
Open Plan Family Room & Kitchen: 20'10" x 20'7" (6.35m x 6.27m)
First Floor Landing
Principal Bedroom: 17'7" x 11'5" (5.36m x 3.48m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two: 12'10" x 12'3" (3.91m x 3.74m)
Bedroom Three: 12'10" x 10'4" (3.91m x 3.14m)
Bedroom Four: 10'9" x 8'11" (3.28m x 2.72m)
Luxury Family Bathroom: 12'9" x 7'1" (3.89m x 2.16m)
L Shape Rear Gardens
Off Street Parking
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Station Road, Walmer, CT14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walmer Station0.1 miles
- Deal Station1.6 miles
- Martin Mill Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Jenkinson Estates has quickly established itself as one of the leading names in the residential property market for Deal and the surrounding areas the business has continued to go from strength to strength. With industry experience that collectively spans over five decades in the Deal market alone combined with our careful attention to detail and a very real understanding of today's market, we offer you the most experienced team in the area to market your most valuable asset.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JENKI_008044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jenkinson Estates, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.