Honeysuckle House, Hathern
- A deceptive detached family house
- Four double bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Well-laid out living space perfect for families
- Living kitchen and three reception rooms
- Off-road parking for three vehicles and a garage
- Village with easy access to the M1 motorway
- Lovingly maintained, inviting interiors
- Extensive landscaped rear gardens
- EPC Rating C
General Description - Alexanders of Loughborough offer to the market this immaculate and deceptive family home in the heart of the pretty East Midlands village of Hathern.
The property has been thoughtfully extended by the current owners who have enjoyed the property as a generous family home. The interiors are warm and homely supported by a well-laid out floor area to include four double bedrooms, three bathrooms, three reception rooms and a delightful open-plan country kitchen.
There is off-road parking for three vehicles and a garage to the front, and the rear gardens are extensive and landscaped with a various settings terraces; perfect for families and entertaining.
Location - Hathern is ideally placed for wider access to the Charnwood Forest, M1 motorway network, East Midlands airport, and the nearby market town of Loughborough.
The village boasts a full array of local amenities including schooling, public houses, shops and a local store and an excellent public transport plan. There are also countryside walks accessible nearby.
Accommodation - The property boasts an impressive 2,476 sq ft of floor area laid across two floors and leading from a large entrance hall and upstairs a light and open landing. There is a study, dining room, formal sitting room, day room, and a separate w.c.
To the rear of the property is a centrepiece living kitchen that opens up into the day room and creates a wonderful space for large families or entertaining. The shaker style kitchen is of high quality and was hand made, and the finish throughout the entire property is excellent.
Upstairs are four double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The principal suite affords en-suite facilities and a walk-in wardrobe.
Outside - The property is set back from the road behind a private link drive giving access to three detached homes. There is a block paved driveway and 1.5 size garage with electrically operated door.
To the rear are sun filled and expansive private gardens. Landscaped with a central lawn, there are three main entertaining terraces giving access to all day sun, and a timber constructed summer house at the bottom of the garden.
Tenure - Freehold.
Local Authority - Charnwood Borough Council, Southfields, Loughborough, Leics, LE11 2TU (Tel: ). Council Tax Band F.
Measurements - Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
BrochuresHoneysuckle House, Hathern
Honeysuckle House, Hathern
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughborough Station2.7 miles
- East Midlands Parkway Station4.9 miles
- Barrow upon Soar Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Alexanders are fully engaged in property. We are dedicated to presentation and service, and are ready to craft a bespoke marketing strategy tailored to each individual property.
As a local, independent estate agent, we make a commitment to establishing long-term client relationships. We offer a personal service, delivered by an enthusiastic and professional team, from our offices in Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough, Market Bosworth, Melton Mowbray and Shepshed.
With a combined 125
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31283978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexanders, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.