Tollers Lane, Old Coulsdon
- Well-Presented Family Home
- Detached Property
- Potential to Extend (s.t.p.p)
- Three Bedrooms
- Separate Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Bathroom & Separate W.C.
- Long Level Rear Garden & Patio Area
- Driveway with ample off-street parking
Enjoying a pleasant location in this popular and well-established residential area, being on level ground and ideally placed only a short level walk from Old Coulsdon Village offering excellent local facilities including good transport links, library, churches and a good choice of well-respected schools for all ages. Coulsdon town offers comprehensive facilities including Coulsdon South mainline station with its fast and frequent services into both London Victoria and London Bridge along with additional Thames Link services passing through St Pancras. The M23 / M25 interchange at Hooley is close-by with London Gatwick Airport just one junction along the M23.
LOUNGE about 13' 6" x 12' 7" (4.11m x 3.84m)
DINING ROOM about 15' x 11' 7" (4.57m x 3.53m)
KITCHEN about 9' 5" x 8' 11" (2.87m x 2.72m)
BEDROOM about 15' x 11' 5" (4.57m x 3.48m)
BEDROOM about 14' 2" x 11' 5" (4.32m x 3.48m)
BEDROOM about 9' 5" x 8' (2.87m x 2.44m)
FRONT GARDEN hedging, lawn and driveway providing off street parking.
LONG REAR GARDEN with PATIO.
Energy Performance Certificates
Tollers Lane, Old Coulsdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coulsdon South Station1.0 miles
- Coulsdon Town Station1.3 miles
- Woodmansterne Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Located in our unique position in the village of Old Coulsdon we are a team of highly skilled professionals who pride ourselves in providing outstanding customer service combined with in-depth industry and local knowledge covering all areas of CR5 and beyond into Caterham, Kenley, Purley, South Croydon and Selsdon.
We would welcome the opportunity to provide you with a current market appraisal of your property so why not call, email or just pop into our office and one of the team will b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100326004017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Brown Mark Youll, Old Coulsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.