15,322 sq. ft.
(1,423 sq. m.)
- Gardens and grounds of 154 acres
- 6 bedroom principal property
- Arable and formal gardens
- Conservatory overlooking the lakes
- Large gravel driveway
- Private airstrip and hanger
- Additional outbuildings
- 2 income generating bungalows
This incredible small estate sits discreetly in the Worcestershire Countryside and is generating a good income through various avenues. It sits within 154 acres of a mixture of arable, pasture and woodland as well as divine gardens with lakes.
For more details and a discreet conversation about its location please contact George Pickard at Andrew Grants’ Prestige and Country Department.
Please note that the map location on this property has been set to our offices.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Droitwich Spa Station5.8 miles
- Bromsgrove Station10.5 miles
- Hartlebury Station10.8 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AHA210014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Grant, Spetchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.