Daleham Gardens, Hampstead, London, NW3
- Principal Bedroom with Large En-Suite Bathroom and Walk-In Dressing Room, 5 Further Large Double Bedrooms, 3 Further En-Suite Bathrooms, Family Bathroom, Self-Contained Guest/Staff Flat (truncated)
The property features exceptionally light, spacious and well planned lateral accommodation (892.5 sq m/9,607 sq ft) and benefits from a fully self-contained guest/staff apartment, double width garage with additional secure off-street parking for two vehicles and a garden level wellness centre incorporating gym, spa, steam room with an adjacent 50’ x 23’7 family/leisure/games room providing direct access to a deceptively large private south facing garden.
Daleham Gardens is situated on the southern slopes of Hampstead running north from Belsize Lane to Lyndhurst Road and is thus only 200 metres from Belsize Village and is similarly within easy walking distance of numerous highly regarded independent schools including South Hampstead, North Bridge House and University College School. The property is also well placed for multiple public transport links with Swiss Cottage Underground Station (Jubilee Line) less than a 500 metre walk whilst Belsize Park Underground Station (Northern Line) is approximately 800 metres.
Wellness Centre incorporating Gymnasium, Spa, Steam Room, His & Her Shower/Changing Areas, 50’ x 23’7 Garden Room, Utility Room, Store Room, Plant Room, Double Width Garage, Secure Off-Street Parking for 2 Further Vehicles, Front Topiary Garden, Rear 170’ (maximum length) Garden predominantly laid to lawn with large elevated south west facing terrace also accessible from the Drawing Room and further second floor Terrace approached via Bedroom 4/Media Room
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Daleham Gardens, Hampstead, London, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Road Station0.3 miles
- Swiss Cottage Station0.4 miles
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Aston Chase was established in 1985 to provide specialist estate agency services for exclusive, high-quality property located in North West and Central London. The business was built on a commitment to offering clients a tailored and exceptionally personal service that was thoroughly professional and highly dynamic. Today, with a reputation for integrity and discretion, the original company principles remain intact and enable us to out-perform our competitors year after year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RGS220009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aston Chase, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.