Redchurch Street, London, E2
- Let available date:
- £5,910A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- 12 months How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 3 bed 2 bath
- 1,400 sqft (approx.)
- Large, lateral space
- Recently refurbished
Recently refurbished, this large 3 bed 2 bathroom lateral apartment is situated on the incredibly popular Redchurch Street E2.
Spanning circa 1,400 sqft and occupying the entire third floor of this prominent blacked-out building on Redchurch Street is located in a prime spot of Shoreditch. Fit out to a Scandi inspired theme with white oiled oak flooring throughout, plywood kitchens and industrial light pendants, the apartments are unique with each of the 3 available apartments varying in layout. This apartment in particular comprises of 3 double bedrooms, 2 marble tiled bathrooms each with walk-in shower plus large, open plan living space with kitchen to one side.
48-50 Redchurch Street is a boutique block of apartments surrounded by the best local amenities Shoreditch has to offer from award winning coffee houses; Allpress & Jolene to high end Restaurants: Blue Mountain School & Lyle, the list is endless. The City is a short walk down Bishopsgate and Shoreditch High Street right next to Box Park provides excellent transport connections to the rest of London.
Available now and offered unfurnished.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Redchurch Street, London, E2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.1 miles
- Liverpool Street Station0.5 miles
- Hoxton Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We bring people and extraordinary property together.
Whether selling, letting or valuing; warehouses, townhouses, penthouses and/or commercial properties, we are breaking the mould of generic high street estate agents.
Our access to the unknown, along with our network of contacts, enables us to deliver on and off-market transactions with in-depth experience and a spirit of innovation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21819820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TBA Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.