Thorpe Road, Norwich
- Fully let student accommodation investment
- Prominent central location in Norwich
- Tenure Freehold
- Net internal area of c. 175.91 sq m (1,895 sq ft)
- 2 Parking spaces and 10 bike storage spaces
- Projected net operating income of £87,782 for the 2022/23 academic year
14 Thorpe Road consists of 10 student rooms (9 ensuite) with substantial ground floor communal area, professional kitchen, 2 car parking spaces and 10 bike storage spaces.
This attractive period terraced property is set over four floors; basement, ground, first and second. The ground floor has a communal living space with sofas, dining area and separate kitchen.
Net internal area of c. 175.91 sq m (1,895 sq ft).
Tenure is Freehold.
Based on the projected income for 2022/23 this reflects a net initial yield of 6.50% and assumes purchaser's costs of 6.80%. This reflects a capital value of £84,000 per bed. Please contact us for a full breakdown of the projected accounts.
Homes for Students have analysed the property and has provided a projected net operating income of £87,782 for the 2022/23 academic year University of East Anglia (UEA) is ranked 21st and Norwich University of Arts is ranked 77th in The Times Good University Guide 2021.
EPC rating - C
Thorpe Road is situated to the immediate east of the city centre and opposite Norwich rail station. 14 Thorpe Road is a short walk to the city centre and Norwich University of the Arts. The Blue Line number 25 and number 26 are the main subsidised student bus routes offering a direct service to the University of East Anglia campus with a bus stop opposite 14 Thorpe Road. Buses are every 5 minutes Monday to Saturday and every 15 minutes in the evenings.
Thorpe Road has a mix of residential, commercial and leisure properties with plenty of cafes and restaurants making it a lively and attractive neighbourhood. It is situated opposite Norwich rail station and the city centre is within a five minute walk from the property. There are a range of cafes and take away restaurants within close proximity.
Norwich University of the Arts is 2 minutes via bicycle, 5 minutes via walk.
University of East Anglia is 20 minute bus journey, 15 minute via bicycle .
Please contact Bidwells today for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Thorpe Road, Norwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station0.4 miles
- Brundall Gardens Station4.3 miles
- Salhouse Station4.7 miles
About the agent
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
For those looking to buy or let a new home, Bidwells can offer you expertise, experience and a broad choice. We sell a wide range of homes, from single new-builds through to larger developments within Cambridge, Norwich, Western Region and surrounding areas.
BUYING A HOME
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NNO220017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Norwich New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.