Edmett Way, Maidstone, Kent, ME17
- | FANTASTIC FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME | SUPERB LANGLEY PARK LOCATION | DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE |BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT |
Beautifully presented town house on the highly sought after Langley Park development. This superb home offers versatile living accommodation for the growing family and comprises of four bedrooms with the main bedroom and en-suite located on the top floor. There is a good sized modern kitchen/breakfast room, living room and family bathroom. Externally there is a lovely garden, perfect for entertaining or for the children to play in and a driveway and garage to the side. To complete this fabulous home there is also the added benefit of a downstairs cloakroom.
Edmett Way is located in the sought after residential development in Langley Park, Maidstone. There is excellent access to the M20 and the property is within walking distance to a range of amenities including a golf course and an array of green spaces as well as good schools. Maidstone town centre itself has an array of bars and restaurants as well as most leisure facilities.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Edmett Way, Maidstone, Kent, ME17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bearsted Station2.6 miles
- Maidstone West Station3.2 miles
- Hollingbourne Station3.2 miles
About the agent
With an extensive and vibrant history, Bairstow Eves has fast become an icon of professionalism in the London and UK property market. With our distinct red and black branding, Bairstow Eves is instantly recognised and trusted as a local agent with an established heritage, but with the backing of a wider network within Countrywide.
Whether you are looking to sell property, buy a new home, find a tenant or locate your perfect rental pad, we will endeavour to assist with your property obje
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MDB220101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.